Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We advance the social and emotional skills, academic skills, and character development of children in school and in life using psychological as well as neuroscience to help kids flourish.
We work with:
- To adopt school-wide macrostructures and best practices that promote SEAL (Social Emotional Academic Learning)
- To professionally develop teachers on how to support all children-implementing specific instructional and positive behavior practices.
- Through staff developments, we provide deep dives related to the science of character and the brain as it relates to learning.
- To maximize teacher/student interactions and relationships which optimize student achievement.
- To promote and enhance students' connection to school, positive behavior, and academic success.
- To understand how to use brain based teaching and learning through modeled lessons and coaching.
- To build an understanding of their child's brain and how it is pertinent to success in school and life.
- To build character at home and learn strategies that support academic goals.
"Intelligence + Character...That is the goal of a true education."-Martin Luther King