Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We use psychological science to advance the character and academic skills of children in school and in life.
(through professional development and consulting)
- Adopt school-wide macrostructures and best practices that promote (SEAL) Social Emotional Academic Learning.
- Professionally develop teachers on how to support all children-implementing specific instructional and positive behavior practices.
- Understand the science of character and the brain as it relates to learning.
- Maximize teacher/student interactions and relationships which optimizes student achievement.
- Promote and enhance students' connection to school, positive behavior, and academic success.
(through modeled lessons and coaching)
- Understand how to use brain based teaching and learning.
- Create classroom communities where kids flourish
(through parent workshops)
- Understand their child's brain and how it is essential to success in school and life.
- Build character at home and learn strategies that support academic goals.
"Intelligence + Character...That is the goal of a true education."-Martin Luther King