3. If you're in a pinch, use the same color on your eyes, cheeks, and lips. Choose a shade that will accentuate each area, like a berry hue, and lightly apply it, then blend.
4. Cut out a step from your makeup routine by using primer on your makeup sponge.You'll be dampening the sponge and simultaneously giving a longer-lasting finish to your foundation.
6. Wear Bright red lipstick Even if the rest of you still looks half-asleep, a super bright lipstick will make you look like you spent time on your makeup, even if you didn’t.
7. Before tweezing your brows, fill them in first so you don't overpluck.
8. Dust baby powder onto skin after false tanning to soak up any stickiness The baby powder will soak up any stickinessbut leave the colour in place. .
9. Spray your hair with a seasalt spray and scrunch to disguise greasy roots. No time to wash your hair and no dry shampoo around? Go for the beachy look instead.
10. Revive flat hair and make it instantly more voluminous with dry shampoo. Sure, you know dry shampoo sops up oil in no time, but it can also take your hair from blah to bombshell in seconds. Just lift your hair up so the dry shampoo reaches your roots, then flip your head upside down to fluff it, and voilà: Victoria's Secret-worthy volume.
11. Add blush to your cheeks and eyelids to instantly make yourself look alive. Want to look like a human who got eight hours of sleep even though you didn't? Take a universally flattering peach blush and sweep it over your cheeks and lids. Boom: You're a new person, ready to take on the day.
12. Immediately turn your shiny lipstick into a matte version with translucent powder. Tap a brush lightly coated in translucent powder over your lips to take it from glossy to matte.
13. Apply concealer before lipstick to make it last longer. Plus it’ll make thecolor pigment pop, too.
14. Microwave Gel Eyeliner Yeah, we don’t all have the time (or motivation) to stock up on our beauty products. So if you find your gel eyeliner growing thin, just pop it in the microwave for a few seconds!
15.. make your pencil eyeliner easier to use by warming it up first using a lighter. The flame will slightly melt the pencil into a gel liner, making it go on easier and quicker.
16. Use a Saline Solution to Make Mascara Last LongerSpeaking of making older makeup products lasting longer, if you’re running out of mascara too, just add a few drops of saline solution!
17. Apply Mascara to gray roots.. Now if you’re feeling too lazy to get your hair touched up, try applying mascara (that matches your haircolor) to your roots!
18. Exfoliate Chapped Lips with an Old Mascara Wand I hate having chapped lips with dead skin, but this hack will definitely help me out when I want them to look smooth.
19. Add Vaseline Before Perfume. You want your perfume to last longer when out (especially if you didn’t feel like taking a shower), then try applying Vaseline before spraying.
20. If you're out of liquid or gel eyeliner, borrow some mascara instead of going to the store. Use a small liner brush to grab the formula on your mascara brush.
21. No time to wash your hair and out of dry shampoo? Just put a hat on it. Done!
#22 Apply moisturizer or Vaseline on your feet, and put on some cozy socks before you go to bed and keep the moisturizer or Vaseline on your feet through out the night while you sleep.
#23. Shower the night before, so you don't have to the next day. Besides shaving minutes off the next morning, rinsing off the night before has other benefits. After a night of sleep, your hair will be more pliable and easier to style..
24. If you're too impatient to wait for your moisturizer, toner, and self-tanner to dry, or for your makeup to set, then blast your skin with a blow-dryer on the cool setting. Certain products (toner, tanner) need to dry completely before you move on to your next step when getting ready, and a blow-dryer can really help speed up that process.
25. Save your final touches — like mascara, cheek tint, and lipstick — for your commute. It might annoy others, but applying the less-involved products on the subway or bus will shave minutes off your routine at home. But you might want to apply messier things, like foundation, before you get on a crowded train.
26. Instead of putting on face lotion, SPF, and foundation individually, invest in one great BB cream, This formula has emollients and optical pearl pigments to hydrate and reduce the look of fine lines, plus SPF 35 sun protection.
27. If you skipped shampooing in order to snooze a little longer, you can still look as put together as Queen B. Just throw on a cute headband, and head out the door.
28. If you only have time to grab one product for your purse, make it a lip and cheek stain.
29. To avoid getting mascara clumps on your lashes, which would require extra cleanup time, roll your mascara brush over a tissue before applying.
30. All that time you use to straighten your hair in the mornings could be used on extra sleep or extra bagels. Instead, try using a bit of Vaseline to tame fly-aways or coconut oil to get sleek hair.
Sometimes we get up a little too late for work and have to rush, and sometimes we’re just not feeling like spending an hour in the bathroom. And even when we feel like this, we still want to look good, which is why the beauty hacks in this article can help you achieve max results quickly! All you have to do is just apply a few of these tips and tricks and you’ll be ready to walk out of the house.