Hey guys, I hope you really enjoyed your holidays, spent some great time with your family, ate too much (or not!), replenished yourself. Our Christmas services were a great success: over 6200 people came to our services in Fred, of which were 732 kids! I am so proud of you and our teams. Each one conducted themselves with spunk, smile and excellence. Our kids loved it, parents also. Everybody rocked it. 2017 will be awesome.
Here are 10 New Year's resolution you can ACTUALLY hold
- Gain weight. At least 10 pounds.
- Stop exercising. The Gym is too far.
- Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff.
- Procrastinate more. Starting tomorrow.
- Get in a whole NEW rut!
- Personal goal: Don't bring back disco.
- Don't believe politicians.
- Break at least one traffic law.
- Spread out priorities beyond the ability to keep track of them.
- Never make New Year's resolutions again.
But if you REALLY want to ACCOMPLISH something this year, perhaps it is time to...
Let's join together. Let's do something different to achieve different results. All are invited to pray with us. Even fasting also...no, you're not going to die!