"What is 'Nailed It!'?" you ask.
Nailed It! is a hilarious Netflix original series were Home Bakers attempt to recreate elaborate professionally created treats. Attempt being the keyword in that statement. Check out the official Netflix trailer below.
Rules? What rules?
"What is the 'Nailed It!' challenge?"
- Search Pinterest, Google, Secret Family Recipes, etc... for something fun, a bit challenging and/or maybe something you haven’t made before.
- Grab a photo of what it's "suppose" to look like.
- Take a stab at the recipe (Maybe watch some Nailed It! while you cook).
- Snap photos, shoot videos, shoot it in 3-D (get creative), of the overall process and final results.
- See if you "Nailed It!" or "Failed It!". Either way, "Keep Moving Forward".
- Create a Photo Collage, Video Montage, Spark Page, etc...
"What if I'm terrible at baking and/or cooking?"
JOIN THE CONTEST ANYWAYS! The best parts of Nailed It! are the "Failed It!" moments! Plus we have a prize for the best "Failed It!" submission that you could win!!!
"What should I make?"
That's up to you! Make anything that would be considered a "baked good", whether you've made it before or not, that's the fun of this challenge:
- Chocolate Confections
Whatever you end up making, remember to HAVE FUN!
"Will there be Prizes?!?!?!??!"
YES! Of course!
We have 3 different categories of prizes for:
- The individual project with the Most Donations
- Best "Nailed It!" - The project with the Most Votes
- Best "Failed It!" - The project with the Most Votes
"What are the Prizes?!"
The project that raises the Most Donations will win:
- A Chef Style Family Meal for 4 (Valued at $150)
The best "Nailed It" & "Failed It" projects with the Most Votes will win a Gift Card for:
- "Nailed It" - $75 (Amazon)
- "Failed It" - $75 (Amazon)
"How do I Vote?"
* To be eligible for the Amazon Gift card prizes you do not have to make a donation to cast your Vote. Although a donation would be greatly appreciated during this ongoing pandemic.
* To be eligible for the Chef Style Family Dinner for 4 prize you will indeed need to make a donation via Adobe's Donation Portal before you can cast your Vote, the same that the Weekly WFH Photo Contest operates currently.
"What should I include in my Photo/Collage/Video/Spark Page submission?"
- Capture the entire Baking process from start to finish.
- Capture any messes that are made in the kitchen.
- Have a picture of what it's "suppose" to look like.
- Have a picture of how it actually turned out.
- Have photos and/or videos of your Pets "helping".
- Have photos and/or videos of your Family "helping", or "hurting" the process.
- Include your face at least once at some point in the project.
"Where do I upload my Project?"
You can upload your Project to SharePoint.
"When is the submission deadline?"
We will stop accepting submissions on:
Wednesday, May 20th, 2020
"When will the Voting start?"
Voting will open on:
Friday, May 22nd, 2020 (UPDATED)
"When will the Voting end?"
Voting will close on:
Tuesday, May 26th, 2020 (UPDATED)
"When will the Winners be announced?"
We will announce the winner on:
Wednesday, May 27th, 2020 @ Wednesday's Stand-Up
"Are there any more examples?"
Created with images by ColdCoffee - "Red velvet cupcakes" • anitty - "Fresh banana bread on rustic background" • petrrgoskov - "Homemade delicious fresh baked rustic apple pie on dark background" • Anton - "failed apple pie. burnt on top and the dough did not rise during baking. textured burnt pie crust. lies on a wooden table. view from above" • beats_ - "Chocolate cookies on grey table. Chocolate chip cookies shot"