Save your GOOGLE Drive
when using your AWS account
Click the MY FILES icon in the AWS Menu Bar
- click “Add Storage”
- the select Google Drive, and @gpschools.org (these should be the only options)
- Then select your account and click Allow.
- You can then close the My Files window
When you are ready to save your work, a window will appear asking where you would like to save.
- Save to CLOUD DOCUMENTS (which is limited to a much smaller amount)
- or Save on your COMPUTER
Select “SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER” to access GOOGLE DRIVE
Create a folder in your GOOGLE DRIVE to be used for Computer Graphics Classwork and resources
Here you can see I created a PHOTOSHOP folder and a FILES and RESOURCES FOLDER inside to keep my files sorted.
- I save CLASS PROJECTS in the FILES FOLDER
- I save IMAGES AND MATERIAL I want to use for projects in the RESOURCES FOLDER (these are things like google searched images or uploaded photographs)
Your files can now be saved in your GOOGLE DRIVE in this location