Graduation is almost here!! Your last day is quickly approaching!! There are several important dates, events, and reminders that you need to be aware of!! Below you will find all the important information that you need to know!!
Friday, April 5
Last day to give Ann Pruitt 3 HOPE award names (limit 3 names)
Friday, April 12
HOPE award letters due to Ann Pruitt (give a copy)
Wednesday, April 24
Yearbook presentation during 7th period - 1:30
Thursday, April 25
- Meet in Main Cafeteria
- 12:45pm - Senior walk at Beebe Elementary in cap and gown
- 1:30pm - Return to Main Cafeteria for HOPE awards. You are free to deliver them as soon as you receive them.
- Band & choir members who want to present their HOPE awards 1st period during Band/Choir may pick up their awards the morning of the 25th before school.
Friday, April 26
- 9:30am - 10:30am: Baccalaureate Practice
- 10:30am - 11:30am: Cookout with Parents
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Awards Assembly with Parents
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm: Assembly to recognize all seniors
- 2:30pm - Senior Parade (leave from auditorium parking lot and exit at the electronic sign)
Project Graduation Contracts DUE ON THIS DAY. You must have parent signature (you can turn in at cookout). Also, wear a t-shirt on this day, signifying your post-graduate plans!
April 29 - 30
8:00am - Senior Semester Tests
- Only those students who are failing have to take semester tests
- Some students may have already received their contracts for Senior Intersession
April 29 - May 10
Senior Intersession Begins
Senior Intersession is for seniors who have lost academic credit due to excessive absences.
Sunday, May 5
Baccalaureate | 2:00pm in Beebe Auditorium
Seniors, you need to be in the auditorium at 1:30pm. Seniors will also need to wear dress clothes and cap and gown.
May 6 - 16
AP Testing. Ms. deaton will share More information at a later date.
May 10th | the big day!!
- 9:00am - Graduation practice (plan for 2 hours) at Bro Erwin Stadium
- 11:00am - Brunch @ First United Methodist Church
- 7:30pm - Graduation (Seniors need to be at Bro Erwin Stadium by 6:45pm)
- 11:00pm - 5:30am - Project Graduation
GRADUATION ATTIRE: Graduates must wear under their cap and gown one of the following: black or khaki dress pants, dress shirt and tie, no flip flops or tennis shoes OR a dress with dress shoes. There will be no decorating of mortarboards.
Tuesday, May 14
Spring Athletic Banquet | First Baptist Church, 6:30pm
This banquet will be for the Baseball, Softball, Boys and Girls Soccer, and Track Teams.
Senior Parade Rules & Regulations
- No inappropriate message/slogans on vehicles
- Truck and cars only
- No revving of engine, squealing of tires, etc.
- No throwing of candy
- Riders in the back of a vehicle must be sitting down (no legs or persons hanging over the bag or over the sides, no sitting on tailgates, etc.)
- No animals
- Administrators will be posted along the parade route. Your vehicle will be pulled out of the parade if inappropriate behavior warrants it.
- If someone in your family needs handicap parking or assistance, please let us know ASAP.
- If you do not have a cap and gown and/or need help with graduation night attire, please see Ms. Choate or Mr. Stewart ASAP.
- After April 26th if you are coming on campus to visit, you must sign in as a visitor!
- Graduation night you will receive the cover which holds your diploma, but NO DIPLOMA. Your actual diploma will be mailed to you, so MAKE SURE that we have the correct mailing address on file.
- All fines must be paid in order to participate in graduation and to receive a copy of your diploma.
please see your teachers or administrators if you have any questions!!