QA Technical Artist
Adobe is looking to hire a QA Technical Artist (contract role) to work with the Product Management team for Adobe Stager, our 3D staging and rendering application. The QA Technical Artist will analyze and contribute to the quality of the application through daily art production and involvement with product feedback processes. We are looking for a candidate interested in working on state-of-the-art 3D software while revolutionizing how it can be approachable for new generations of creators.
- Manage the daily quality assurance process for ongoing development work by working within JIRA and our agile framework to verify the functionality of new stories or the fixes for bugs as they are implemented into the application
- Own the manual testing process for the application.
- Contribute to the application test plan and expand it for new and updated features.
- Run the manual test plan with hands-on use of the application at key points in development to verify app functionality
- Triage new issues from both internal and external customers and prioritize issues within the sprint structure for resolution.
- 1-2 years of experience in a quality assurance role
- Strong experience with lighting, cameras, staging, and rendering
- Experience with modeling and texturing.
- Ability to describe 3D terminology accurately
- Analytical thinking and the ability to investigate and document issues.
- Experience working with an issue tracking system (such as Atlassian JIRA)
- Communication skills to collaborate across organizational functions
- Experience working within a team using Agile methodologies
- Experience with Adobe Dimension or Substance 3D Stager
- Experience with Substance tools (Painter, Designer, Alchemist)
- Familiarity with additional Adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, etc.)
About Adobe 3D&I: Substance is the leader in 3D texture and material creation technologies. More than 250,000 monthly users in the domains of games and entertainment, film and VFX, architecture, and design rely on award-winning Substance texture and material authoring software for developing the next generation of digital content.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com