THE CANADIAN CLOUD COUNCIL’S PERMANENCE IS CANADA’S LAST REMAINING FORUM FOR FRANK, INDEPENDENT AND THOUGHT-PROVOKING SOCIO-TECHNOLOGICAL DISCUSSION.
Our Digital Consulate is composed of some of the greatest minds of our generation. We work in close collaboration each year to create a deep, thoughtful, educational and bleeding edge narrative; a codex of content that attracts an extraordinarily senior audience of C-level executives, policy makers and world-changers; many of whom have never travelled to Canada for any other event in the past.
The content, speakers, audience and networking opportunities at our events are quite simply unparalleled. We would confidently hold them up to any other technology conference anywhere else in the world. And we are completely enterprise focussed. If you are looking to participate in yet another start-up technology conference; this isn’t it.
We value the impact our content has on advancing the Canadian technology ecosystem for the greater good of all of its citizens. As such, speaking opportunities, sponsored event content, sales pitches and exhibition space are simply not for sale - at any cost.
Here is what is for sale.
BASE PERMANENCE EVENT SPONSORSHIP
The 2019th edition of Permanence will be held at the Art Gallery of Alberta in Downtown Edmonton on March 28, 2019. Permanence is a C-level, invitation only, once in a lifetime event examining the role of enterprise technology in advancing the human race.
A base event sponsorship starts at $2,995 CAD until September 30, 2018 and increases to $4,995 CAD on October 1, 2018. Tickets to the conference are available by invitation only to Canadian Cloud Council Digital Consulate members, Guests of Honour and Corporate Sponsors. No general admission tickets will be sold.
A base sponsorship includes all of the following core benefits:
- Five full event passes for staff, partners and/or customers. The full event passes include admission to the main conference program, breakfast, lunch, refreshments and evening cocktail party.
- Up to three additional tickets will be made available to each Corporate Sponsor at the cost of $495 CAD each.
- Logo recognition on Permanence event website, marketing material, onsite signage and press material
- Sponsored breakfast, coffee or lunch break (available on a first come first basis)
In addition to these core benefits, the Corporate Sponsor may choose to add on any number of creative, value differentiating benefits. These benefits may include any of the following but are only limited to the creative limits of the heart, soul and mind.
CUSTOMIZABLE EVENT BENEFITS - SERVED A LA CARTE
- Hosting and sponsorship recognition of “Embassy” - The Canadian Cloud Council’s annual Digital Consulate luncheon and dinner at Permanence
- Breakfast or lunch or learn session
- Hosted industry consultation or roundtable discussion
- Canadian Cloud Council facilitated 1:1 executive meetings with conference VIP's
- Branded Social Media or Digital Lounge
- Sponsored cocktail reception
- Sponsored pre-event cocktail reception or after-party
- Sponsored and hosted plated dinner for all conference delegates
- Sponsored off-site community or team building activities
- Sponsored hackathon
- Branded lanyards
- Branded charging station
- Branded wi-fi
- Sponsored reception area
- Branded SWAG
- Opportunity to host local community event leading up to Permanence
- Title sponsorship recognition
DIGITAL CONTENT AND MEDIA
- Sponsored thought leadership content on Canadian Cloud Council website
- Sponsored thought leadership content throughout Canadian Cloud Council partner ecosystem - IT World Canada, Betakit, Forbes etc.
- Opportunity to participate in Canadian Cloud Council controlled special industry reports - including but not limited to: The Globe and Mail, The Future Economy, National Post, The Wall Street Journal and The Walrus
Let’s go for a coffee or get on the phone and have a real-life, collaborative conversation about how your organization can extract the most possible value of your event and media budget this year. Gone are the days of one size fits all, cookie cutter sponsorship programs that provide nominal value to no-one in particular. Many of our media projects are once-in-a-lifetime opportunities and many of our event speakers and attendees you will never have the opportunity to meet again.
Now is your chance to act, educate, engage and (re)position your brand as a one of enterprise technology’s true industry leaders. Every second counts.