The completion of the following steps are required to be BOA (Business Office Approved)
Enroll in classes through CAMS - See the "How to Register for Classes'" section below for instructions, meet with your advisor if you have any questions about class selections
Accept your financial aid package - If you need any assistance contact Barbara Grimm at 919.516.4131 or email@example.com.
Enrollment Deposit - Make payment through CAMS, you can also pay by phone at 919.516.4070
Housing application - To fill out Housing Application, visit https://st-aug.edu/return-housing-reservations.html
Satisfy your balance - Complete by August 10, 2018. Steps to satisfy your balance:
- Contact the Office of Scholarships for additional financial assistance at 919.516.4062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you receive any outside scholarships or grants, please notify the Office of Financial Aid.
- If you still have a balance, visit http://st-aug.afford.com to enroll in a payment plan.
- If you already have insurance, visit https://consolidatedhealthplan.com/group/732/home to waive coverage
- If you’re unable to use your student portal in CAMS, email email@example.com
- Final Bill including Financial Aid award will be ready for students and parents to view in CAMS by August 1, 2018.
How to Register for Classes
Register ONLINE for the fall semester using the following steps in CAMS.
1. Click Registration on the left side of the screen under Administrative Services. To select courses.
2. Scroll down and select courses for your current term.
Once classes are selected click the green Process Registration button on the bottom right hand side.
The Computer will ask you: “Are you sure you want to process your registration now?” Click OK.
Your unofficial Registration Checkout will appear.
3. Click My Schedule to see your detailed unofficial courses you selected for the term.
4. Click My Ledger to see all charges for courses, housing, scholarships, and pending Financial Aid.
5. Click My Financial Aid to accept or decline Financial Aid for the term. After you select your aid click Submit at the bottom of the page. A message will appear: “Once submitted you will not be able to change your decision. Are you sure you would like to submit now?” Make sure you select all aid carefully and click OK.
6. Click My Ledger to see your Financial Aid applied to your account. Here you are able to see if you have a balance (which you can make a payment at the bottom of the Ledger by pressing Make Payment button) or you will see your refund in parentheses.
7. Please see the Home screen for instructions for Text Book Order Procedure Document for Students.
8. Once you click on Make Payment, you see the Billing Information Screen. Please fill in the spaces accordingly.
9. Please select payment method.
10. Once you receive a zero balance, you are business office approved.