BPAs Common Features
- Myhome differentiated for users and users groups
- Myhome displays information and tasks (such as a “to do list”) according to user profiling
- MyHome always displays an immediate analysis of the data corresponding to the current user
- During the application setup, the system allows customizing the Master Tables’ contents. According to said setup, these contents will auto-populate several fields in the system masks
- Ability to manage attachments via drag & drop on the entities in the system
- Ability to handle automatic email notifications for each user or users group, with respect to specific conditions that occur in the data flow
- Ability to handle the access to individual management and task on a user and users group basis, or according to the settings of each type of event and task
AMP is based on three main entities, linked to each other by a hierarchical relationship:
TASK is the basic unit, a single and specific activity to be done;
PROJECT groups different tasks, belonging to the same macro activity;
PLAN is a container for Projects;
Particularly, for each plan it’s possible to define a Specification structure. This structure can be used to group projects using specific criteria (i.e. to create an index for the final specification)
During daily operations the ship staff may have to face issues they cannot fix. This either because of a lack of manpower or of specific knowledge, or simply because the work can’t be carried out during ship operation. They can also report/suggest improvements to be made as soon as possible.
The system allows ship and shore staff to track these issues in a structured way, same time managing interactions between all players involved in the analysis and discussions about activities to be done.
AMP has a ticket system, making it easier for data collection and managing requirements, especially in case of distributed scenarios.
Data are collected directly from the field, with the possibility of inserting formatted rich text and attachments (e.g. photographs taken through mobile device).
Data synchronization happens periodically between mobile devices and the main application (AMP), so that all data can be collected and relationships can be managed from a global perspective
Plan Specification - Collaboration Environment
It will allow organizing projects and tasks, to share data with different stakeholders. For instance, it could be useful for sharing info with:
Potential Suppliers - to have their quotations for tasks requiring external intervention or materials. To manage the comparative analysis of quotations. To support the project leader in picking up the suppliers with the best quality/price
Shipyards - to share information about the technical specifications, in accordance with a specific agreed structure
Technical Reference Connector
For each task it’s possible to sort all technical objects (components) involved in the activities to be done. Object’s data can be entered manually or uploaded from an external table.
The system accesses an external table, which includes references to technical objects (components) managed by the Company’s Maintenance System (this table will be automatically populated and updated, with a frequency to be set).
These data will be uploaded into AMP’s technical objects management area, by selecting the line of interest.
Connector to External Procurement System
Both Internal and External costs can be inserted during the costs entry phase. For External costs the system has access to a table containing references to the procurement documents (automatically populated and updated with a configurable frequency).
The list of purchasing references contains information about all approved PO Lines
Costs are uploaded into AMP’s costs management area by selecting the line of interest
AMP specific Feature
Gantt display of projects and tasks belonging to the same plan.
- Possibility of expanding one or more nodes
- Display the percentage of completion (green)
- Ability to enable/disable the display of both delete and postponed tasks
- By clicking on each bar you can see the detail of the Project / Task data. Also a direct link to the Project / Task is available to make the user's action faster
Analysis of Financial data by projects and tasks:
With evidence of:
- Totals and subtotals for each project / task
- Positive (green) or negative (red) situations
Cost Analysis per Projects and tasks, divided by:
- Cost type
- Opex / Capex