Area 51. It's the most famous military institution in the world that doesn't officially exist.
What is Area 51?
Area 51 is a top secret military base installation run by the United States Air-Force that the government and CIA denied existence of until 2013. Supposedly, it's used to design and engineer planes and technology for the military.
“According to the Air Force, the facility's purpose is as follows: "the testing of technologies and systems training for operations critical to the effectiveness of U.S. military forces and the security of the United States."
- Area 51 was built in 1956
- Area 51 is owned by the U.S Federal Government
- Area 51 is operated by the U.S Air-Force
- Area 51 is located in Nevada, about 150 miles away from Las Vegas
- Area 51 is also called Groom Lake or Dreamland
Many believe that the Pentagon or government reverse engineers extraterrestrial's UFOs and keeps alien lifeforms stored there, and there have even been some who worked in Area 51 who claim to have seen aliens. First, the government keeps Area 51 classified and top secret, which only makes them more suspicious. Second, Area 51 has always produced advanced technology for their time, but how? The way they acquired this technology was by gathering remains from a UFO crash site. In fact, when Area 51 was built in 1956, during the Cold War, it became the main facility to produce U-2 spy planes. But where did they get the technology and ideas to create such planes? From UFOs, of course.
The CIA and government have claimed from the start that Area 51 is a plane test sight, used to test and create planes. What if they weren't lying? First off, to prove this, Area 51 is run by the United States Air-Force, so this already proves Area 51 is housing planes. Second, there are no records of aliens or UFOs crashing, even after thorough searches through government records Also, in one article, it shows documents, and these “documents describe how the facility had been used during the Second World War as an aerial gunnery for the Army Air Corp pilots”. This proves further that Area 51 was NOT housing aliens, it was just an Air-Force base/facility. Overall, the theory is that Area 51 was built and used during the Cold War to mass produce U-2 spy planes, to help spy on the Soviet Union, and to help CIA deliver intelligence to prevent nuclear war. The fact that U-2 fighter planes were common in this area would explain the multiple sightings of UFOs around Area 51.
Another fact to prove that Area 51 is just a government facility is that in 1956, after President Dwight D. Eisenhower approved of the Area 51, it was built in Nevada, northwest of Las Vegas and on the southern shore of Groom Lake. It became the main production facility of U-2 spy planes. Since President Eisenhower was also a general in the United states, it would make sense for him to approve of a facility that would be used to help them win the war.
In conclusion, I truly believe Area 51 is just a military base for the Air-Force. There are more solid facts proving this than there are than facts saying Area 51 houses aliens.
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower was 34th president of the United States from 1953-1961, and he was also a five star General in the United States army in World War II
- World War II is called the Cold War, "Cold" meaning there was no actual physical fighting
- Around Area 51,there are patrol guards people call "Cammo Dudes". They call them this because the guards only wear desert cammo, blending in with the desert around them
- The Cammo Dudes are authorized to use lethal force if you trespass into Area 51
- The Cammo Dudes call the nearby Sheriff's Department if you get too close to the borders of Area 51
- Around Area 51, there are many surveillance cameras
- There are pressure activated spots on the ground around Area 51 that will detect you if you trespass
- UFO means Unidentified Flying Object