Jackie Hallock '04
Jackie Hallock, ’04, is the Vice President and Director of Marketing at Champlain National Bank in Willsboro, NY, where she handles all aspects of the Bank’s marketing, advertising and public relations. Before her banking career, she worked as a television news producer for the NBC affiliate in the Plattsburgh, NY/Burlington, VT market. She was an English-Writing and Speech & Theatre double major at St. Lawrence, and went on to earn an MSc in Media and Communications from the London School of Economics and Political Science. While at St. Lawrence she was the Editor of the Hill News, Director of the Singing Sinners, a member of Omicron Delta Kappa, studied abroad in London, and worked as a Management Assistant in the Admissions Office. She and her husband, Thom Hallock, live in Plattsburgh, NY.
Stanzi McGlynn '10
- Stanzi McGlynn graduated from St. Lawrence University in 2010, majoring in Economics and Fine Arts, with a minor in African Studies. She was a member of the Women's Soccer team, Kappa Kappa Gamma, studied abroad on the Kenya Semester, and served as a Peer Advisor for the Kenya Semester Program in the Center for International and Intercultural Studies. Following her sophomore year, Stanzi earned a fellowship through the Newell Center for Arts Technology (NCAT) for a project entitled “From Weave to Web: Creating an Online Digital Collection of West African Textiles” during which she worked with an alumni-donated collection of West African textiles. The project culminated in 2009 with an exhibition of the textiles at the Richard F. Brush Art Gallery, “Weave to Web: West African Textiles from the Christopher Roy '70 and Nora (Leonard '69) Roy Collection,” which she co-curated alongside Director Catherine Tedford and Assistant Director Carole Mathey.
- After graduating, Stanzi completed an internship with The BOMA Project, a nonprofit organization headed by alumna Kathleen Colson '79 headquartered in Vermont and working in Northern Kenya. In 2010, she was accepted into the United States Peace Corps, departing the following year in 2011 for Senegal, where she served as a Community Economic Development Agent. After departing the Peace Corps, Stanzi returned to her native Adirondacks and began working at Adworkshop, a marketing agency located in Lake Placid, NY, where she became Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, leading the agency's Social Media strategy and execution. In May of last year, she transitioned back to the nonprofit world after accepting a position at The Wild Center in Tupper Lake, NY as Digital Content Fellow. She currently resides in Lake Placid with her fiancé and two dogs, where she enjoys running, skiing, and hiking across the Adirondacks.
Beth Osman '09
- Beth Osman graduated with a Government major from St. Lawrence in 2009, when the economy was in the midst of the recession. Not being sure what she wanted to do, she moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico with a high school friend. Upon arrival in New Mexico, it took about two weeks to receive an offer for a part-time receptionist job at a call center. Through diligence and hard work, she was promoted to full time status and was able to take on additional responsibilities. During her time at the company, she became interested in recruiting and learned of a recruiter role at FurstPerson through a former colleague.
- After two years at FurstPerson, Beth moved to DC for an HR generalist role with Ray Group International (RGI), a boutique consulting firm, thanks to another St. Lawrence Chi Omega alumna. RGI worked exclusively with the Dept. of Veteran's Affairs. After about 6 months, RGI was bought by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) as part of their consulting practice, and Beth continued in HR, supporting a variety of groups whose clients ranged from the Dept. of Defense, to the Small Business Administration. At PwC, she conducted internal staffing, to help consultants transition from one contract to another. She also assisted with year-end performance reviews and implemented a new performance review system. Beth left PwC last year after 3.5 years and is now at the local PBS station in DC, supporting PBS NewsHour in their recruiting/HR efforts.
Cortney Terrillion '99
- Cortney Terrillion, ’99, is Sr. Manager, Strategy and Business Development with Nestlé Waters North America in the Stamford, CT Headquarters. She has held a variety of sales & marketing roles with increasing responsibility for the past 13 years including a 2 year stint at Nestlé Headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Before Nestlé, she was a sales & marketing strategy analyst with the consultancy Cannondale Associates, now part of Kantar Retail.
- Cortney has used her sales and marketing acumen to expand beyond her day job by running a small ebay business, Greenwich Treasures LLC, and has recently joined the Milligan Exceptional Properties Team at William Raveis.
- Cortney holds a BS in Physics with honors from St. Lawrence in Canton, NY. In her spare time she enjoys volunteering: serving on the Alumni Executive Council of St. Lawrence University, Sustainer Board of the Junior League of Greenwich & marketing for the Flinn Gallery. She loves to ski, golf, travel and spend time in the Adirondacks.