BIM 360®️ Design enables Revit design collaboration and data management across the lifecycle to improve project outcomes.
PSG PRE-APPROVED Package
Solution and equipment supported under PSG from 2 July 2020 to 1 July 2021
The maximum funding support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application:
a) must be a SME
b) must be registered in Singapore
c) must have 30% local shareholding ownership criteria
d) purchase/lease of the equipment must be used in Singapore
e) must not have:
- Made any payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the equipment
- Signed any contract with a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/lease of the equipment
hOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) , here are the steps take:
- Visit the Tech Depot (search Innocom Technologies Pte Ltd) on SME Portal to view the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions for adoption
- Get a quotation from Innocom Technologies (pre-approved Vendor) for your BIM 360®️ Design
- Log on to Business Grants Portal with your corporate pass to apply for the PSG
- Click here to view the step-by-step video guide for application and claim process using BGP.
aBOUT autodesk BIM 360 DESIGN
BIM 360 Design on the BIM 360 platform. The engagement is focused on project setup and administration, model authoring, model management, and design review considerations.
Processes in focus:
•Model Authoring •Drawing Production •Design Review • 3D coordination
Better collaboration leads to better outcomes. BIM 360 Design allows distributed project teams to collaborate on shared Revit models. Increased design collaboration helps project teams reduce errors & omissions and enables faster project delivery. Watch BIM 360 Design explainer video below:
Frequently asked questions
Q1: Can a customer choose to buy multiple packages?
Yes, customer can choose to buy multiple packages within BIM360 Design. However, Business Grants Portal (BGP) does not allow purchase of multiple packages within an application, customer will need to submit multiple applications for multiple packages.
Q2: Will the grant apply to all the packages we purchase?
Yes, the grant will apply to all packages within BIM360 Design, up to 80% of the qualifying cost until 31 Dec 2020. Subsequent funding support will be up to 70% of qualifying cost until Jan 2023. Please note that the total funding support is up to $30,000 per firm over 3 years until Jan 2023.
Q3: Is there a limit on the number of packages a customer can purchase?
No, there is no limit on the number of packages. However, please note the grant limit. (refer to answer in Q2)
Q4: How does the claiming process work?
Customer needs to submit claim on Business Grants Portal (BGP)providing the following claim documents.
- Bank statement showing payment
- Purchase order or signed acceptance of quotation/contract
- Receipt or cheque
- Pictures: Licence number(s) of software
- Usage Report
To apply for PSG, the customer just need to submit quotation (must not have signed or made payment) into BGP grant application form. Once it is approved and solution is adopted, customer will receive a grant approval letter . After making full payment to vendor , customer will then need to submit remaining set of documents into BGP claims for reimbursement.
55 Kaki Bukit View, Techpark II Innocom Building (S) 415976 | Email : email@example.com www.innocomholding.com
A joint collaboration with IMDA and Enterprise Singapore