Typical Duties - Technical Support Specialist or Computer Network Support Specialist
- They watch over existing people
- They do maintenance on required networks
- Troubleshoot (LAN, WAN, and Internet) systems 3
Typical Duties - Help Desk Technician or Computer User Technician
- They listen attentively to others as they describe computer issues
- Figure out the right questions to help them
- Explain step-by-step solutions to the user
- Install software and maintain computer equipment and related devices
- Advise you to get a new software or hardrive
- Evaluate and record issues customers have 4
Do you like computers and want a job involving them? well this job maybe an option for you! Lets hear about it
- Computer programmers turn software design into reality.
- You can do cyber security and stop the hackers to the most important places.
- Salaries can range from $17,000 to $70,000 per year, with an average salary of $30,000 to $40,000 per year.
- You have plenty of job opportunities!