- Volosciuc Silvia
- I taught English in Military projects .
- I have been teaching english at the UNIVERSITY of PERSPECTIVA_INT
- I have been applying some innovative practice in teaching english
- I have been exploring innovative approaches in teaching through participating at different on-line Webinars ,Conferences ,Symposiums.
- I graduated the course for Proffessional Development of EFL-online-,,Changing the Approach to Education.Effective and Creative ways of English teaching'',organized by Meta.
Technology in learning process
Technology is about -creating instructional environments that can facilitate active engagement, - increases students learning,understanding and supports the development of critical thinking ,facilitate collaborative problem solving,providing students with authentic learning environments.
Benefits of using Technology in the classroom
Expand cooperative learning Prepare students for the working environment where technology skills are imperative for job searching and training
Motivating students for involvement Keeping students on task and interested Students are active participants not just viewers or listeners
National Council of Teachers of English has come up with interesting map of the 21st Century Skills Map.Developing Twenty-first Century Skills and Competencies are a must.
- Creativity and Innovation-Demonstrating originality and inventiveness in work -Developing, implementing and communicating new ideas to others - Being open and responsive to new and diverse perspectives
- Media Literacy-Understanding how media messages are constructed, for what purposes and using which tools, characteristics and conventions
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving-Exercising sound reasoning in understanding • Making complex choices and decisions
- ICT Literacy • Using technology as a tool to research, organize, evaluate and communicate information, and the possession of a fundamental understanding of the ethical/legal issues surrounding the access and use of information.
- Communication-Articulating thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively through speaking and writing.
- Flexibility and Adaptability-Adapting to varied roles and responsibilities • Working effectively in a climate of ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Collaboration-Demonstrating the ability to work effectively with diverse teams • Assuming shared responsibility for collaborative work.
- Initiative ans Self-direction- • Demonstrating initiative to advance skill levels towards a professional level
- Information Literacy-Accessing information efficiently and effectively, evaluating information critically and competently and using information accurately and creatively for the issue
- Social and Cross -cultural skills-Working appropriately and productively with others
- Productivity and Accountability-Setting and meeting high standards and goals for delivering quality work on time
- Leadership and Responsibility-Using interpersonal and problem-solving skills to influence and guide others toward a goal
Integrating technology in teaching
Teachers should strive to make technology a part of everyday life in the classroom while using it to enrich learning activities. There are some interactive tools that I am using with my students some of them I download from PlayStore