Using the Densitometer
- Look up through the densiometer and make sure it is vertical.
- Make sure the nut/washer is directly below the intersection at the top of the tube.
- Only use the densiometer to look up.
- If vegetation, twigs or branches touch the intersection of the crosshair, it would be recorded as a plus sign (+)
- If vegetation, twigs or branches do not touch the intersection of the crosshair, it would be recorded as a minus sign (-)
North South & East West Charts
North & South- Birds Eye View and Side View
East & West- Birds Eye View and Side View
- 188 Trees Total
- 5,625 square feet
- 13% of an acre
- 1456 trees per acre
- 3% tree coverage
Positions of NE, SE, NW, SW
+027.533630°/-081.55400° NE, +027.53369°/081.55420° SE, +026.53385°/-081.55426° SW, +027.53382°/-081.55400° SE