The following is a synopsis of the ongoing scope of work:
- AAL worked with the administration to create and address the necessary curriculum, policies, and procedures required by CODA.
- AAL helped the Faculty develop a strategic plan.
- AAL facilitated the writing of the responses to the recommendations and suggestions made in CODA’s PACV final report.
- AAL is providing oversight and support in development of the Faculty’s self-study document for CODA.
ACADEMY FOR ACADEMIC LEADERSHIP | AAL
To cultivate leadership, foster lifelong learning, and improve organizational effectiveness through customized professional development and consulting services and products.
Launched in 2005, AAL is a collaborative of scholars, educational specialists, and consultants providing services that help leaders in businesses, nonprofits, and academia pursue excellence, the application of knowledge, the discovery of ideas and the quest of lifelong learning.
The AAL team strives to build long-term relationships based on superior service, mutual trust and intellectual inspiration. We are focused on helping you and your institution achieve its short and long-term goals in areas such as Leadership Development, Teaching and Learning, Humanistic Healthcare, and Consulting Services.
AAL CONSULTING SERVICES
- Coaching for Individuals and Teams
- Curriculum Development
- Education Research and Publications
- New School/Academic Program Development
- Professional Development for Faculty, Staff, and Administrators
- Strategic Planning
For more information on how AAL can assist your institution, please contact Dr. Tobias Rodriguez at +1 (404) 350-2098 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.