- Competitors products are preferred over Dell products.
- The consumers who purchase Dell products are primarily from a specific age range.
- Dell’s prices are not competitive with the market.
- Dell products are preferred over competitors products.
- The consumers who purchase Dell products are from different age ranges.
- Dell’s prices are competitive with the market.
- Price point is correct. If Dell raises price 5%, they lose 40% of respondents.
- 96.2% said they would at least probably buy again.
- Dell's prices are considered not competitive due the fact that their prices are unable to fluctuate even 5%.
- We are rejecting the null hypothesis for the first two null hypothesis statements.
- We accept the null hypothesis for the third null hypothesis.
- Dell should maintain current price point, while attempting to add value.
- Dell should increase quality of their products to increase price.
- Dell should extend their marketing efforts to all age ranges, due to the fact that there is no specific age range that buys their products.