It took several tries but now it is finish.
To Create the graphic, I used different applications.
The background I did with Corel Painter 2018 and some adjustments with Photoshop.
The stickers are from ArtRage.
Been trying to add a vine to this vetch but did not succeed until now with ArtRage 6. The background is from Topaz Studio textures.
Created with watercolour brushes from the latest version of, Painter.
The reference photo is from the wild part of my garden.
I started by creating the paper (background) in Photoshop.
The colours are from the reference photo.
Some of my paintings will be featured in my books.