The first ever PRMC Virtual Employee Forum is posted on the Intranet. The five videos allow you to get an update from each of our Executive Team members in under a half hour total. So far, less than 100 employees have viewed the videos. Please take the opportunity to view the forum soon.
Also, if you would be willing to complete the survey at the end it would be appreciated.
Remember we are requiring universal masking for all. If you are in the building and not in a private office, you need to be wearing a mask.
After the May 13th Facebook post requesting additional masks, we have received donated homemade masks from across Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Utah, South Dakota and California! If you would like to write a "Thank You" note for any of our donations, please interoffice those to Andie Dean.
SAVE THE DATE
2020 Employee Service Awards - Friday August 14th, 2020
The evening will feature another delicious meal catered by Corporate Caterers, and back by popular demand dueling pianos entertainment by HiFi Productions!
Try mindful breathing several times a day. Take a moment for low and slow breaths before getting out of the car, when you enter your work area, prior to entering a patient room or a procedure. Breathing is calming and helps concentration.
- You must be signed up in Interactive Health and accumulate a minimum of 500 points in order to be eligible for a discount on PRMC health insurance for 2021.
- If you and your spouse are both on PRMC health insurance, you must both sign up on Interactive Health and accumulate points.
- You will have until September 30, 2020 to accumulate your 500 points.
If you have any questions, please feel free to stop by Administration and someone can help you.
The next CPI class will be July 17 with class size limited due to COVID-19. Subsequent classes are scheduled August 14, Sept 4, Oct 9, Nov 13, and Dec 11.
Workplace violence does not go away in a pandemic and learning how to de-escalate a situation is essential to a safe work environment.
Contact Sherry Besser @1162 to sign-up for a future class.
Words to Live By:
- Ancient words: “And it shall come to pass in days to come, that I will pour out my Spirit on all people; your sons and your daughters shall preach, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions—even on the male and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit.” –Joel 2:28-29
- Sacred words: “When the Holy Spirit comes upon you, power will fill your being—power to tell about me, beginning in Jerusalem, into surrounding Judea, then Samaria—even to the farthest reaches wherever man is found.” --Acts 1:8
- Who said that? “Would God command us to, ‘Be holy, for I, the Lord am holy,’ and not be prepared to give us the Holy Spirit’s power to live it?” --Chaplain Ron
HHS Menu June 1st - June 5th
- Monday - Southwest Cobb Salad, Meatloaf and Fried Fish
- Tuesday - Roll-Up Burrito or Bowl, Beef Stroganoff, Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Wednesday - Kung Pao Chicken or Shrimp, Barb's Pan Fried Chicken, Salisbury Steaks
- Thursday - Starvin Marvin's BBQ, Cheese and Spinach Alfredo, Jumbo Fried Shrimp
- Friday - Steak Philly Sandwich, Fiesta Tilapia, Grilled Herb Pork Chops
- May 30 – Heide Alojacin, Laboratory
- May 31 – Karla Stillwell, Professional Services
- June 2 – Patricia Alexander, Med/Surg
- June 4 – Deb Giocabetti, PIMG
- June 5 – Abby Westhusin, Pharmacy
- APRN/PA - DC Clinic Services - FT
- RN – Med/Surg – Nights – PT
- RN – Endoscopy – Days - PT
- Schedule Coordinator - FT
- Housekeeping Manager – FT
- Office Assist/Reception – B&J – PT
- Office Assist/Reception – PIMG - FT
- Admitting Clerk - FT
- Phlebotomist - FT
Referral Bonus Openings
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Internal Medicine Physician
- RN - Med/Surg - Nights - FT
- RN - ICU - Nights - FT
- RN - Family Birth Suites - Nights - FT
- PRRC LPN/RN - Nights or Days - FT
- PRRC CNA - Nights or Days - FT