Strong Roots. Strong Company.
Our founders, Blake and Bryan Vincent, were born and raised in San Angelo, Texas. An unlikely LED home, they were dedicated to making the company flourish in the town they love.
Brothers Bryan and Blake Vincent
Blake S. Vincent
- Blake is a staple in sales circles around the electrical signage industry. Blake oversees the company's sales and marketing efforts. Blake began his career in retail management and then moved into the investment area as a Portfolio Manager at Compass Bank in Dallas.
- In 2003 Blake joined AgiLight Inc. as Vice President of Sales, in which he built out their distribution-based sales organization
- Blake holds a B.B.A. in Business Management from Angelo State University.
J. Bryan Vincent, Ph. D
- Bryan oversees the company’s product and technology development. Bryan is recognized as an innovator and entrepreneur in the LED space over the past 10 years.
- Bryan has co-founded 4 successful companies and has been focused on the development of LED sign lighting for signage and other image applications since he founded AgiLight Inc. 2003.
- Bryan holds a Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from Texas A&M University and a B.S. from Angelo State University.
Take a Virtual Tour
- Assigned in-house estimating and engineering support
- Dedicated technical and installation support
- Sales team covering the US
- PLED has over 40 employees exclusively supporting the sign industry. We opened a new state of the art assembly and distribution center in San Angelo, Texas in 2015.