We will be taking school pictures for everyone who missed our first picture day due to being absent or learning virtually . Our picture day will be tomorrow, Monday, Nov. 2. If you have a virtual learner this quarter, you can bring them in that morning to have their picture made.
If your learner is in community PreK- C1, please arrive between 9:00 - 9:45. If your learner is in C2 or C3, please arrive between 9:45 - 10:30.
World Kindness day
November 13 is World Kindness Day. Let's all wear a cardigan to show that we want kindness to be the norm (and in honor of Mr. Rogers). Think of some ways you can make a difference by showing a small act of kindness.
Chocolate Letter PTA Fundraiser
November active together challenge
Our PE coaches are challenging our learners and their families to keep moving for the month of November. Print the calendar below to check off each day's activity your learner completes.
LOVELY FALL WEATHER
As the temperatures get cooler, our lost and found gets heavy with winter-wear. Please label all jackets, and sweaters with your child's name so they will be returned to them.
It has been a while since we were in school so here are a few reminders of some of our important policies and procedures. If you want more information about all things PRES click the link below.
- Please keep transportation changes to a minimum as it disrupts learning
- We can not take ANY transportation changes over the phone
- All transportation changes need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1:00 pm if a (paper) note is not sent to the lead learner
- Learners are not permitted to ride home with friends on the school bus this year
- Learners may not be dropped off until after 7:25
- Students who arrive at or after 8:00 must be brought to the front office by their guardian/parent to be checked in to avoid the child being marked absent.
- Students who check in after 11:00 am will be marked absent for the day
- The only accepted excuse for a tardy is a note from a doctor or dentist office
- Students who check out before 11:00 am will be marked absent for the day
- Every parent/ guardian picking up a child MUST present an ID before the child will be called down
- Last checkout is 2:15
Write it down
- November 11, Wednesday: No school, Veteran's Day
- November 13, Friday: World Kindness Day
- November 18, Wednesday: Chocolate Letter orders due
- November 23- 27: Thanksgiving Holidays