Ringwood Commons is a highly-visible, first class property designed by an award-winning architectural firm set in a prime location. The property features ample parking and a landscaped setting.
Several private offices are presently available within a professional suite with shared reception area, conference room, and bathroom facilities.
The property is anchored with a branch office of Lakeland Bank and conveniently located in the heart of Ringwood, New Jersey on Skyline Drive, a major thoroughfare and less than 5 miles from Interstate 287 and Routes 202 and 208.
- Individual Spaces 100 - 250 Sq Ft
- 2nd Floor
- Elevator & Stair Accessible
- Utilities Included
- Shared Reception Area, Conference Room and Bathroom
- Adjacent to NJ Transit Park&Ride & Ringwood Public Library
- Banking & Food Establishments on Premises
- Impeccably Maintained Property
- Population: 25,000 (within 5-mile radius)
- Households: 9,000
- Average Household Income: $116,000
- Richard Kay 201.819.8501
- Or firstname.lastname@example.org