Companies worldwide are using Python to harvest insights from their data and get a competitive edge. In this second part of TKH’s Data Science with Python program, we will build on programming fundamentals in Python and focus on Machine Learning, data analysis, and analytics.
Students will learn:
- how to create elegant and reliable data-driven dashboards and analysis reports, which companies worldwide utilize to harvest insights from their data and gain a competitive edge
- ways to store and manipulate data as well as tools to conduct their own analyses
- how to utilize programming paradigms in order to understand and manipulate intricate patterns, which will serve as an entryway into the use of Artificial Intelligence
Program graduates will be prepared to pursue entry-level Data Science jobs with companies such as Viacom and have the opportunity to earn $50K+. Our staff will provide support during and post-program completion to ensure success in your career journey into Data Science!
Companies that use Python
Program Dates & Times
February 4th - May 3rd, 2019
Mondays - Thursdays
6:00 PM- 9:00 PM
The Knowledge House (BXL Business Incubator)
1231 Lafayette Avenue, 2nd Floor
Bronx, NY 10474
You are eligible if you:
- Are a NYC Resident authorized to work in the U.S.
- Are Between 16-30 years old
- Web development experience preferred but not necessary
- Earn less than $50,000 a year.
- Are proficient in written and spoken English
- Are available for the entire length of time that the program is scheduled to run (see above for program dates and times).
Attend an info session to get more information about our advanced programs, meet our staff, and learn more about program requirements.
READY TO APPLY?