For all careers of my interest the schooling options I have considered are...
- Pre-medicine: this includes the basics, biology, chemistry, physics, anatomy, Organic chem
- Universities offer bachelor's degrees
- Medical school: advanced course
- Universities and medical schools offer medical degrees (full time study 4yr)
- Residency: on the job training (paid)
Cost at Grand Canyon University
- Estimated tuition and fees: $17,050
- Estimated room and board charges: $8,550
- Estimated cost of books and supplies: $800
- Estimated other expenses: $5,700
- Estimated total cost of attendance: $32,100
- Estimated total grant aid: $7,000
What companies i am considering?
- Mental Health Services: pediatrician for the anxiety and panic attack resource in Idaho
- Pediatrician for St. Luke's Health System (first choice)