Recipe of the Week
Cook up something fresh with your weekly delivery! Try this delicious side dish: roasted cauliflower with carrots and kale.
- 1 large bunch of kale, roughly chopped
- 7-8 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small cauliflower, cut in florets
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Parmesan cheese, for topping
Preheat oven to 350º. Toss carrots and cauliflower on a tinfoil-wrapped baking sheet, with 3 tbsp. olive oil, red pepper flakes salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes, shaking occasionally, until tender and lightly brown.
Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large pan and sauté kale until slightly wilted. Add wine, and cook for 1-2 minutes longer. Add roasted vegetables, and toss to combine.
Serve hot, garnished with parmesan cheese.
We offer four produce boxes to fit your lifestyle - extra small, small, medium or large. You can also order grass fed and pasture raised meats, organic breads, organic jams and handmade cheeses.
Not a Member Yet?
It's simple to subscribe!
During the sign up process, you'll:
- Select your pickup site or delivery option of choice
- Choose the produce size that's right for you
- Add eggs or extra strawberries if you like
- Choose from one of four payment plans
- Enter your contact information, click submit and you're on your way!
Each week, you'll get an email prompting you to place your order, or you'll receive a great assortment of produce selected for you by the Eating with the Seasons team. Then, just wait for your order to show up on your designated delivery day!