Balboa Park is a urban cultural park that is home to more than sixteen museums, multiple performing arts venues, beautiful gardens and even a zoo. Located in sunny San Diego, it was placed in reserve in 1835 and is one of the oldest park sites that is dedicated to public recreational use.
Why Balboa Park?
- Large number and varying types of museums spaces.
- Already attracts many visitors each year.
- Ample space and personnel to test the game ecosystem
- The less-frequented museums could benefit from additional visitors and publicity.
- Ability to provide an interactive option in a visitor’s native language if other than English.
One amazing benefit of ArtifactQuest is that local museums can augment their collections with artifacts from around the world.
Don't have the connections to get that dinosaur skeleton or Picasso painting in your gallery?
Let augmented reality help!
Extend your collections using AR technology and let others see your collection as it would be without limits!