Meet Erik Macaulay
Erik Macaulay started working for Allbrite at the beginning of the season as an Assistant Technician. Erik has shown growth and a complete understanding of his role. Erik grew up and currently lives in Eldersburg, MD. Erik spends most of his off time outdoors hiking or playing lacrosse. With his criminal justice degree from Carroll Community, Erik plans to continue his education while working at Allbrite.
Recipe of the Month
Parmesan Garlic Grilled Corn
Ingredients: Fresh ears of corn, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 clove garlic, 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan and 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat grill to 350-400 degrees
- Remove most of the husks, pull back just enough to remove the silks, then place back over corn
- Grill corn, turning once or twice until kernels are bright yellow (15-20) minutes.
- In the meantime: place butter and garlic in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave until butter is melted 10-15 seconds.
- Remove remainder of husks on corn, brush corn with melted garlic butter while still hot. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.