Step 1: Ground Rules
During the next 5 days before winter break, students will have 1 class period to complete a given task. Each day, students are provided a prompt and shown 1 -2 examples. They then have the remainder of that class time to complete the assignment.
Students will utilize photo manipulation skills to produce an image based on a prompt every day for 5 days.
- Google: Look up your own tutorials & photos to complete each task.
- Drawing Wacom Tablet (Optional)
- Photoshop Document size: 10in X 10in Resolution 300
- Name the Jpeg : Literal001_lastnameFristname, Literal002_lastnameFristname, Literal003_lastnameFristname, Literal004_lastnameFristname, Literal005_lastnameFristname
- List the compound word your photo is a literal interpritation of in a private comment when you turn in to google classroom.
- Turn in a jpeg of your project to google classroom.
- NO PHOTOSHOP FILES (PSD)!! If you turn in a psd you will receive no credit.
- Due by the end of class.
Day Three, Literal Interpretations!:
Pick five compound words and create 5 images that depict literal interpretations. What would a fly look like if it were on fire? Firefly. What would the moon look like if it were made of honey? Honeymoon.