857.408.2134 | email@example.com| 3215 Harvard Ave, Boston, MA
- 6 years research experience in sensing system design
- Skilled at MATLAB and commercial FEM/FDTD modeling software
- Plenty of collaboration experience with researchers and engineers from different background
- Recognized for research accomplishments in 30 peer-reviewed journal papers and 10 conference presentations.
Researcher | ABC Lab | DATES
- Si Master Mold Fabrication for Nanoimprinting Process
- Developed polymer mask fabrication process with high energy E-beam Lithography machine;
- Optimized SiO2 deposition by using Spectroscopic Ellipsometer
PHD Student | ABC Univeristy | DATES
- Photonic Sensor for Ultrasonic Imaging
- Developed integrated photonics circuit based sensor for ultrasound Imaging;
- Optimized detection capability with FEA/FDTD Simulation;
- Analyzed trade-offs between near-field and far-field detection using self-developed model in MATLAB;
- Achieved 60% enhancement in detection bandwidth with improved spatial resolutions.
- Photonic Metamaterial
- Developed 3D photonic lattice Model for Plasmonic Metamaterial;
- Characterized experimentally its optical properties with SEM/AFM/Ellipsometer.
- Super-resolution Ultrasonic Microscopy
- Advanced the platform of apertureless-type near-field scanning optical microscopy (a-NSOM);
- Optimized near-field focusing probe with Plasmonic coupling grating by FEA simulation;
- Realized super-resolution non-destructive detection of embedded materials inside thin films.