What is a rep?
Brick Street Studio chooses 8-10 models from different schools in West MI. Being a senior model for Brick Street Studio means that I trust you to spread the word about senior portraits and your experience with our studio!
All senior Models will get goodies and free things for spreading the word about Brick Street Studio. We chose you, because you are involved in school activities, sports, community events, and other things! We chose you because you also seemed like a perfect fit for us to work with!
We want to give my senior models the best senior year ever! We want your session to be filled with lots of laughs and lots of fun!
Marisa & Karlee cannot wait to work with you!
This is where your rep cards come in. Each model will get individual rep cards to hand out to classmates. When classmates bring them to their sessions, you get all sorts of cool things!
- 1 card- $25 Print Credit
- 3 Cards- $50 Print Credit
- 5 Cards- $75 Print Credit, $10 Visa Gift Card
- 8 Cards- $100 Print Credit, $20 Visa Gift Card
- 10 Cards- $150 Print Credit, $50 Visa Gift Card
- 12+ Cards- $150 Print Credit, $100 Visa Gift Card, Custom Gift of choice
If you get more than 5 cards in you will be entered to win a gift basket valued at $100 full of things that you love!
Platinum: $750 (originally $1000)
3 Sessions | $475 Print Credit | 8x8 Album | USB with Print Release | 7+ Outfits Locations of Choice
Deluxe: $475 (originally $650)
2 Sessions | $320 Print Credit | Digital Downloads with Print Release | 5 Outfits | 5 Locations
Premium: $310 (originally $410)
1 Session | $200 Print Credit | 3 Outfits | 3 Locations
Glam Session: $225
45 Minutes | Make Up Provided | Digital Downloads with Print Release
Hair and Make Up: $70+
Done by professional hair and make up artist
Group Session: $250
1 Hour | Up to 4 Students | Digital Downloads and Print Release
- Choose locations prior to session
- Choose locations that mean something to you or you enjoy
- Ladies, make sure you wear at least a little bit of make up (Bring make up for touch ups)
- Bring plenty of outfit options allowing different choice (stick with solid color clothing, bring one casual and one formal outfit!
- Accessories are key! (hats, jewelry, scarves, sunglasses, ect.)
- Choose outfits that show your true style
- Bring hair brush/comb to fix things throughout the session
- We will want to schedule your session in the early morning or at least two hours before sunset
- Bring a parent or friend to help make you feel more comfortable
- Most importantly, just be yourself and have fun! Let me make this a wonderful experience for all of us!
Brick Street Studio
217 West Main St, Ionia MI 48846
(616) 523-4400 | email@example.com