Please follow the new SFHS Administration Instagram account to see all the wonderful happenings at SFHS @sfhs_admin
- Feb. 23: Girls State Basketball @ Maple Mountain 7:00
- Feb. 24: Boys State Basketball @ Farmington 7:00
- Feb. 24: Graduation Survey sent to all seniors and parents
- Feb. 25: More Than a Body Webinar, Little Theater 6:00
- March 1st Spring Sports Tryouts
- March 16th Staff Development Day ½ day/ ACT Day
- March 25 Term 3 End
- March 26th PC Comp Day, No School
- March 29th Term 4 Begins
- Graduation Survey: Seniors and parents/guardians of seniors please look for an email from the school on Wednesday February 24 that contains a survey on two different options for graduations. We would like feedback on what option you feel would best help us celebrate this Senior class.
- North Parking Lot Closed: The parking lot that sits north of the school is now closed. Additional parking has been made available west of the school by the pool pavilion.
- SFHS YouTube Channel: Please subscribe to SFHS YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIxe-gBYrHZUKyWe1u2OR4A to help us get 1000 subscribers. This will help in being able to livestream events.
- MTECH’s registration date is April 20, 2021 at 8:00am for the fall semester. This registration date is for all defined entry classes (Automotive, Digital Marketing & Analytics, Pharmacy, CNA, EMT, Dental, Culinary, etc.) All other OE/OE Programs (Medical Assistant, IT, etc.) will register a month before the class begins. We are thrilled to announce that we have now opened up for individual in-person tours again! This is a great opportunity for students to come see our labs and classrooms, and see if MTECH is a good fit for them. Your student can make a tour appointment at any of our campuses at mtec.edu/tours. If an in-person tour appointment doesn’t work for your student, they can also make an appointment to speak with an MTECH recruiter over the phone. They can make this appointment at the same link, mtec.edu/tours.
- UVU Admissions: Any Senior interested in attending UVU next year will want to make sure they apply and submit their transcript by UVU's March 1st deadline to be considered for an Academic Scholarship. If you are a Concurrent Enrollment student, you ONLY have to submit your transcript. If you are not a CE student, we encourage you to apply and submit your transcript by the March 1st Scholarship Deadline. Please contact your counselor with any questions.
The Infinite Campus App is the most effective tool for parents, students, and other community members to stay engaged and stay connected to critical school-related information anywhere and anytime from a mobile device. The easy-to-use design app allows you to see what is happening in the classroom so you can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. Campus Student and Campus Parent are designed to provide real-time access to student information.
Attendance Office Number: 801-798-4070
- Detention Hours: On November 2 SFHS started calculating detention hours for students. For every tardy there will be 15 minutes added to students detention hours, 30 minutes for a late tardy, 60 minutes for an unexcused absence, and 90 minutes for a sluff. We are still encouraging students who are sick to stay home, but please call attendance at 801.798.4060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to excuse the absence. If students go above 3 hours of detention they will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities. If they are below 3 hours they do not need to serve detention. Students should serve detention with their teachers during Don Hour or before school. Please make arrangements with your teacher if you need to serve outside of this time. We will not have a detention lab going at this time. We will send out a weekly email with the student's total number of detention hours. Please reach out if you have any questions. SFHS Administration
- Please check your email weekly to get updates on your students detention hours. If you do not receive an email then your student currently has zero hours
- Spring sports: Please click on the website link for tryout information. To tryout athletes need to have a negative COVID test. This Thursday February 18, will be the last testing that the school will perform before tryouts.
* School Fees can be paid either online at MySchoolFees.com or by coming to the finance office Monday-Friday between 7:30am-3:00pm. (Fees for Secondary schools are not available on Infinite Campus.)
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel so that we can get 1000 followers. This helps to be able to live stream events.