RUBAROC BOUNCES LIKE RUBBER WEARS LIKE ROCK
We would highly recommend that you purchase our UV Commercial resin for future installations. It is a fabulous, “all-in-one” resin that has exceptional drying time in all conditions! UV Commercial does not require an accelerator & does not result to ambering. What’s even better is that our UV Commercial is cheaper than UV Pro.
1. With the introduction of the new UV Commercial resin, please remember to not mix up or confuse resins on a job site. If using the UV Commercial resin to mix with rubber, the same resin must be used for the entire job. Do not use up left over Standard resin on a UV Commercial job; this will result in ambering. Be sure to use the same resin to make the primer with what was used to mix the rubber with!
2. Try a blend of 20% Premium Rubaroc & 80% Classic Rubaroc & you’ll get more coverage out of a bag!!
3. Cleaning Rubaroc depends on the system; if it is our sealed system for food prep and organic materials areas you can use any type of conventional mop to clean the surface. With our porous surface for entry ways and locker rooms a steam cleaner or vacuum is recommended.
4. The Adobe Fill & Sign App is available for customers to sign Quotes on the spot. It is a very efficient method to process orders faster. If you set up your quotes in the morning, clients can sign using this app, email their signatures to yourself & process the orders instantly! How's that for saving time?! Thanks to Sam Meakings for the tip!
5. Phil Seely from (Southeast Safety Surfacing) is recommending a kit available to smartphones to show pictures more clear. The kit listed at this link http://bhpho.to/1ESzi1A will solve problems such as battling with glare & oblique sunlight. You get a wide angle, fisheye, macro, telephoto – and most importantly a polarizing filter to cut the glare and sunlight. Thanks Phil!
Proof that Rubaroc Lasts!!
Our Rubaroc Installers should feel very privileged to provide the best possible non-slip rubber surfacing product around! Our brand has been installed for over 32 years, all around the world with great success! Projects installed over 32 years ago are still there today…. that should speak for itself. Besides a good cleaning, Rubaroc stands the test of time. Along with our Rubaroc Installers, credit goes out to our installers as well for making Rubaroc the successful brand it is today! We all deserve the credit!
Rubaroc is the original rubber safety surfacing & we can prove it! Rubaroc was installed at the Whiteface CISD Natatorium in Texas over 25 years ago. Recognizing the durability & safety feature of Rubaroc, they got to do it all again! Brent Scoggins from KBS Customs & Surfacing and his team removed the existing flooring, cleaned and replaced it with Rubaroc safety surfacing. This memorable project was 6000sq ft. Check out Facebook - KBS Customs & Surfacing for more information, pictures & a video. Brent is fabulous at design work & always on the run. Keep up the great work Brent!
The Dallas National Golf Course is a private club for prestigious members including high-powered CEO’s, ex-presidents of USA and sports celebrities to mention a few. Rubaroc was invited again to beautify their property as well as to deaden the impact of the ball as it would bounce on concrete.
As an added feature, check out the youtube video created by Phil Seely from Southeast Safety Surfacing. The video shows how Rubaroc provides less of a bounce to the golf ball. To have one of most exclusive golf courses install Rubaroc validates that Rubaroc is the way to go! Enjoy the video.
So many applications...... so little time!
As we all know, the possibilities with Rubaroc are endless. We're providing you with ample ideas to pursue at the hottest time..... now! Thank you to Mark Henderson, Anthony McRae, Jeremy Blum, Anthony Heaney, Matt Sadl, Justin Laws, Rob Reeve, Derek & Deanna, Rene & Camille, Sam Meakings and Dean Binette for providing us with beautiful pictures of Rubaroc installations! Fabulous work everyone & it shows! Keep the pictures coming and thanks again for sharing!
Rubaroc Installers in the Spotlight!
Matt Sadl (C & M Concrete)
Matt is making history with Rubaroc! Although he is a specialist in traditional & architectural/stamped concrete surfaces, his passion for Rubaroc is evident. “Rubaroc is fluid, it can be manipulated into a myriad of design possibilities,” says Matt. He continues to say “the flexibility of the rubber surfacing means that beautiful works of art can be incorporated into a flooring surface that also is crafted to reduce the risk of slips & falls.” It is with great pleasure to acknowledge & congratulate Matt Sadl & his crew for the Rubaroc installation of over 10,000 sq ft in Lake of the Ozarks project! The installation is in progress. Here are some pictures that are available…. What a view!
The enormous project in The Lake of the Ozarks is currently in progress. Look out for the June Rubaroc Newsletter for more stunning pictures of Rubaroc Installer..... Matt Sadl's incredible project.
Justin Laws (Ontario Rubber Installations)
Justin originally joined Rubaroc as part of our installation crew but knew he was onto something big after his first installation. He has been a Rubaroc Installer since 2010 & was awarded with “Master Installer” in 2012. He is currently a RubarocPro Elite Installer. Due to his rapid growth, he has recently acquired an office complete with a showroom. It is with great pride to acknowledge that Justin truly loves Rubaroc, shares ideas on how to improve/modify existing materials and is content only if the job is done perfectly! Justin is also first in line to support fellow Rubaroc Installers by visiting them @ home shows or helping new or existing Rubaroc Installers with installations. Congratulations to Justin for signing a playground contract in the 6-figures! Well deserved!
Rob Reeve (South West Safety Surfacing)
Rob is a machinist by trade however; his interest in Rubaroc was captured immediately. A career change into becoming an Authorized Rubaroc Installer has not lead Rob to look back once. Within the past 5 years Rob has installed Rubaroc on various applications including playgrounds, walkways and numerous pool decks. He has a steady flow of business every year. With great pride, Rob ensures that each & every Rubaroc installation has our plaque embedded into the application. Thank you Rob for your passion for Rubaroc!
Strength in Numbers
It’s all about Teamwork! Rob Reeve (from South West Safety Surfacing) and Justin Laws (from Ontario Rubber Installations) partnered up & installed Rubaroc to an indoor pool deck at a Super 8 hotel in Sarnia, ON in April 2015. Beauty, comfort & safety all in one! Hotel Management & guests feel secure with Rubaroc. Great job guys!
Down History Lane
We have 2 monumental Rubaroc installations. The first one is......
"Wrinkle in the Quilt"