- The main prophet of Judaism is Moses
- Abraham is the founder of Judiasm
- Jews believe God doesn't have a body, Therefore, God is neither a boy or girl.
- Judaism was the first of the 3 main religions, which is why the believers of Judaism do not believe in Jesus, or Muhammad or any other way but theirs.
- The holy book of Judaism is the Torah.
- Jewish holidays include- The Sabbath, the New Month, the Jewish New Year, Fast of Gedalia, etc
- Christians recognize Jesus as the Son of God
- Christians believe in the Trinity
- Christians have The Bible
- Christians have two sections of The Bible- Old Testament and New Testament
- Christians talk to God through prayer
- Jesus mother was Mary
- Celebrates Christmas
- The Quran is the Worship Book
- Those who support Islam are called Muslim
- Muslims believe there is only one God
- The Arabic word for God is Allah
- Muslims celebrate Ramadan, Ashura, etc
- Main Prophet and Founder is Muhammad