It is highly recommended that you collect and collate evidence (artefacts) from the very first day of the course. Therefore you need to plan early with regards to the method you will use:
The requirements are:
• The portfolio (place of collating evidence) has to be online or accessible in an electronic format
• Over the run of the module, the module leader will regularly view your collection of evidence to date to monitor progress
• Consider inviting peers to view you portfolio of evidence to encourage sharing good practice
• You need to be able to signpost in the narrative of the 2000 word Statement, to the relevant evidence
• Consider using an online portfolio approach, examples may be using Mahara, Wordpress (blogging), Evernote, etc.