How to make a Tv
This task Orlarne and Casey did was to create a Tv with all the parts included. When in the researching stage we made sure to find out what heavy mineral sands are used in a Tv and what a Tv consists of. We enjoyed this task and it was really cool to find out what a Tv is made of. The things we have included in our TV are:
- Description of each part of the tv
- What the heavy mineral sands are used for in the TV
- crystal and atom structure of materials
- An image of the material for example gold and zircon.
- Radiation produced from a TV
Beach to the boardroom
Our group worked on this task together. We wanted to create a website that would show an animation that would teach you about heavy mineral sands, J bays, sedimentary rock formation and how waves are transporters of energy. The website would also show a heavy mineral sands mineralization key with photos. Everyone in our group had a chance to do some panning, researching and using the digi scope.