It is obvious that Riviera Maya & Tulum’s near-transparent water, pristine white sand, bars and restaurants makes it a coastal destination for relaxation. However, it is known and coveted for many other reasons:
- Whether it’s delicious roadside tacos, fresh coconut water or refreshing ice pops, it is one of Mexico’s top street-food destinations.
- Did some say sensational gastronomic experience??? I will let you judge for yourself, but I warn you please loose a few pounds before the trip.
- The nightlife options are plentiful and include excellent beach parties and live music joints.
- They are the true pioneers of luxurious ALL-INCLUSIVE resorts. There is no-one that does it better and LDTG has chosen one that is guaranteed to knock your socks off!!
- Tulum is Mexico’s top yoga destination and hosts a huge range of spiritual retreats, wellness spas and yoga studios.
- This place is vibes. Even waiting half hour with a drink in hand is a good time to take it all in. Smells, tunes, Tulum tones.
- Tulum is a "rare and successful modern experiment in both consciousness and sophistication, bolstered by its down-to-earth hotels, mesmerizing cenotes [natural swimming holes prized by the ancient Mayans], and lush backdrop."
- Riviera Maya is the hottest beach destination for the beautiful people, yet somehow hasn't lost its soul along the way.
4 Nights from Oct 7-11 at the New Adult- Only Section of Hotel Xcaret
- All Inclusive Resort Stay
- Private Check-In
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- Full Exchange Privileges with Attached Properties
- Tulum Yacht Party
- Travel Insurance
- LDTG Perks & Surprises
- On- Site LDTG Staff
- Themed Parties
- Unlimited access to all 5 Parks including tours
- Farewell Reception
- Suite River - $2111
- Suite Ocean Front - $2499
- Swim Up Ocean Front - $2643
- Suite River - $1575
- Suite Ocean Front - $1767
- Swim Up Ocean Front - $1863
* prices noted above are per person
- A minimum $150 deposit per person is due at booking ($200 for single occupancy)
- Final payment must be PAID IN FULL by 8/25/2020.
- Automatic billing is available and encouraged. Ideally the total amount due will be divided over the number of months remaining until final payment.
- 5% Discount for Payment in Full at Time of Booking
What’s Not Included:
- Round trip Flights
- Tips & Gratitiutes
- Traveling to Dominican Republic requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire by April 07, 2021.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Once you purchase your flight you should email your flight information ASAP, so we can ensure a shuttle is ready to transfer you to resort.
- This resort is about 35 minutes from PUJ International Airport.
- Flights may be requested but will require an additional $100 per person deposit. If with Southwest, payment will be due in full at booking.
- Protect your investment! Travel Insurance is required on all LDTG Vacation Packages. It will provide coverage before and during travel. Most policies will provide a full refund minus cost of insurance and adequate medical coverage while travelling abroad. Most US Health Insurance is not accepted in other countries. Ask your LDTG agent for additional details.
Contact me TODAY
Alyshia Steele, Travel Agent
Phone: (830) 968-7777