Steve Jobs Businessman and Inventor
- Apple Computer was first established in 1976 with co-founder Steve Wozniak
- The first computer they ever worked on together was the Apple I
- Soon after designing their first computer, Jobs and Wozniak received funding from an Intel marketing manager
- With that support, the team was able to produce the Apple II in 1977, their first consumer product that actually went on the market
- Apple became a very popular brand, and were described as breaking the "glass age ceiling" because of how young both co-founders were at the time.