Top 3 things to look for in catering:
1. Unique: Aim to surprise your guests with something that is new and exciting. This day is about you, but of the 2-3 hours, only 10% of that time will be spent with you. The rest will be spent with the entertainment you provide...number one being food.
2. Affordable: Most catering is priced per person. That adds up quickly when you are serving 100+ people.
3. Speed: Long lines means less dancing. Nothing should ever take away from dancing.
Disclaimer: We are NOT the only caterer that meets the above criteria. But if you do take a chance on us, we promise to deliver on all three.
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR SERVING STATION
- Pink Truck: (17' x 8') Fits into most backyards, parking lots, and venue sidewalks. Not an off-roading vehicle, but is known to hop curbs upon request. Paint color is "love at first sight". $75 travel fee for SLC county, $25 for UT county.
- Wooden Cart: (6' x 2') Our premium indoor/outdoor setup. Can serve from anywhere. For weddings that prefer subtle wood tones to loud pink. $50 travel fee for SLC county, $0 for UT county, $75 for all other counties.
- Pink Cart: (6' x 3') Outdoor, and some indoor venues (check with venue for double doors). For those that love the pink, but have nowhere to put a big truck. This cart can roll onto decks, patios, lawns, and gazebos. $50 travel fee for SLC county, $0 for UT county, $75 for all other counties.