I am a young graduate of James Cook University with a Bachelor of New Media Arts. Over my university career I have gained numerous skills in different aspects of design. Beginning my career in Townsville, I would like to improve and broaden my skill set through work and continued practice honing my art.
I am literate in different areas of design and have successfully designed solutions for print media and websites. My key duties and responsibilities include, among others, the following:
- Meeting with potential clients to discuss design requirements
- Developing ideas that will suit the clients needs
- Giving deadlines and cost estimates
- Designing types of illustrations and layouts while adhering to bradning guidelines
- Working with different media, including video, graphic design and photography
- Working solo or as a collaborative team
- Working with photographers, printers, illustrators, and other business professionals to provide the client with the best result
I am knowledgeable with Mac OSX as well as Windows. I also have in-depth knowledge in the Adobe Suite including: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe inDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat Professional. I have attached a copy of my resume as well as my online portfolio. I hope you will find enough evidence of my capabilities as a Graphic designer.
Scroll to view