You Can Do Creative Work on Mobile Devices!
If you have an iPhone, Android Device, or iPad, you’re holding a powerful creative tool, right in the palm of your hand. From sketching, to retouching, to creating production ready assets, you’ll soon discover that you can do much more than just take pictures or surf the Web on that device. In this workshop, you’ll see how Adobe mobile apps are part of your creative process, give you more freedom, and get more out of the devices you already have.
Sketch. Scan. Trace. Create. Collaborate. Print.
Sketching on a napkin or a piece of paper. Being creative and working on the initial design: make it better with Adobe Mobile Apps.
Make it faster using any device from anywhere.
You will Learn:
- How to turn photos on your device into color themes, custom brushes, vector graphics and looks you use and work with in your projects right on your Apple or Android device.
- Making use of integrated apps that let you take initial concepts and send them directly to your favorite desktop apps to perfect and refine.
- Using Creative Cloud Libraries to save, store, and access assets throughout your creative process.
- How much you can accomplish on a tiny screen.
- How the Adobe mobile apps leverage CreativeSync so that the work you do on your mobile device is instantly available for you to use in desktop apps like Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- The magic of exploring ideas on a touch screen and do things you would never be able to do with pen and paper.
From a sketch to Adobe Photoshop Sketch to Adobe Photoshop. Seamless and fast
Adobe Mobile Apps are free.
Download the following apps to any device.
Adobe Capture CC. Adobe Photoshop Sketch. Adobe Photoshop Fix. Adobe Photoshop Mix. Adobe Illustrator Draw. Adobe Comp CC. Adobe Spark: Post. Page. Video.
Adobe Capture: Shapes. Patterns. Colors. Brushes. Looks.
The Adobe Capture CC mobile app lets you turn color themes, vector-based shapes, unique looks, and custom brushes into a production-ready asset, all from a single photo. By combining all of the features and tools of Adobe Color CC, Shape CC, Hue CC, and Brush CC into a single app for iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, and Android phones, you get our most powerful capture app to date.