- Preparing Your Staff for the Start of the Season
- Engaging with Parents of the Sailors in your Youth Programs
- Emergency Action Plans and Safety Resources
- The Gowrie Safety Report: Understanding Electric Shock Drowning
- Are Electrical Hazards at your Sailing Facility Endangering your Sailors?
- Advantages of Safe Powerboat Handling Courses
- Upcoming Events & Additional Resources
- Spotlight: Hudson River Community Sailing
The Quarterdeck is presented by Gowrie Group's Burgee Program
Preparing Your Staff for the Start of the Season
Kevin Broome and Katie Tinder
Connect, Discover, & Grow at Sailing Leadership Forum 2018
We are Seeking Presentation Proposals!
Do you want to present on a topic?
Do you have expertise to share but don’t have a specific topic in mind?
Is there a topic you want to learn more about but don’t know who should present?
* All proposals are due to US Sailing by Friday, June 30.
We are Accepting Bids to Host US Sailing National Championships
US Sailing wants to come to your sailing organization. Our championships can expose your sailors to new disciplines and high level sailing.
Take a look at the Three-Year Future Championship Planning Calendar to schedule your event.