All Preferred Club suites offer the following additional amenities and services:
- Private check-in and check-out
- Soaking tub with padded covers for lounging on terrace
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred Club status and amenities
- Private concierge service
- Private pool for Preferred Club guests
- Daily continental breakfast in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary internet access in-suite C
- Complimentary computer access in the Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Steam Press
Offering guests the opportunity to dine at a total of 10 restaurants: 1 buffet, 8 à la carte and a café. Seven restaurants are located in the Promenade, one restaurant located in Secrets Wild Orchid and one in Secrets St. James. No reservations are required. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
- World Café | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m.; Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 3 p.m; International buffet serving a variety of classics and favorites
- Seaside Grill | Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.; Dinner 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. Serving grilled favorites with stunning ocean views at this open-air restaurant
- Himitsu | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. Enjoy à la carte Pan-Asian specialties in this open-air restaurant
- Portofino| Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m Enjoy Trattoria-style Italian cuisine in this romantic ambiance
- Bordeaux | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. Savor contemporary French cuisine
- Blue Mountain | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10:30pm. Enjoy Jamaican-Caribbean cuisine at this restaurant
- El Patio | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. Classic Mexican cuisine in this authentic atmospher
- Oceana| Lunch 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.; Dinner 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. Ocean view restaurant
- Barefoot Grill | Lunch 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Serving hamburger, hot dogs and other snacks.
- Coco Café | 6 a.m. – 11 p.m. Serving coffee, tea and pastries ** Late night snack 11:00 p.m. - 6 a.m.
AND....24 hour room service at no extra cost!
Offering 8 bars and lounges, serving premium brand domestic and international brand beverages and topshelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge.
- Water aerobics
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba lesson in the swimming pool
- Water polo/pool volleyball
- Sailboats and kayaks
- Windsurfing and snorkeling
- Large, free form swimming pool - partially heated
- Private pool for Preferred Club guests - partially heated
- Three outdoor whirlpools
- Captain’s Watersports
- Scuba diving lessons
- 750 m/2,400 ft. of sugar-white beach: Palapas, Lounge chairs, Activities area, Showers Water Sports & Dive Center**
- Just offshore, guests can enjoy extraordinary snorkeling and diving at the Montego Bay Marine Park, the fully underwater national park with calm, clear waters. The on-site watersports center with a fully certified staff offers activities from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Included for guests of Secrets Wild Orchid at no extra charge:
- Snorkeling (guided tours)
- Hobie cats
Available at an additional cost:
- Scuba diving tours and certifications, courses and equipment rental
- Water skiing
- Banana Boat Ride
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Deep Sea Fishing
Secrets Spa by Pevonia Hours: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Located near the Beach Club and accessible to outside patrons, this world-class spa (15,000 sq. ft/1,394 sq m) is like a magical garden, rich with lush gardens and fountains. Massages of every style by true experts, saunas, body treatments and private Vichy showers allow you to indulge in every desire.