Josh Hammonds Master Chef Success
If you didn't hear recently one of our own pupils here in Redgrave (by the name of Joshua Hammod) struck big with the master chef competition storming through all the way to final. Unfortunately for Josh that was the end of his journey but in a short conversation with josh he said "I had a great time cooking many different meals and was a little disappointed that I lost in the final, but it was a great experience".
Josh hammond master chef 2016 finalist
This week we have a fact file of one of our newest members from the start of this year, Miss Hunter. Miss Hunter is one of the new science teachers within the department.
1. What's your favourite food?
Salt and vinegar crisps
2. What are your hobbies.
Watching films and swimming
3. Do you have any pets.
No- but I would love to have a labradoodle!
4. How long have you been teaching?
5. What is your favourite sport?
I prefer watching rugby.
6. What is your favourite football team?
7. What is your favourite thing about your form?
That they are always polite and willing to help me.
8. What is your favourite thing about being part of Redgrave?
The team spirit and how we reward achievements.
9. Do you know your way around the school properly?
Not yet, the school is immense and I have spent a lot of my time in Science and in the Redgrave College.