Please follow the new SFHS Administration Instagram account to see all the wonderful happenings at SFHS @sfhs_admin
- April 12: Pole Vault Meet @ SF
- April 13: Track @ Maple Mountain
- April 13: Baseball @ Salem Hills
- April 13: Softball vs. Maple Mountain
- April 13: Tennis vs. Provo
- April 13: Soccer @ Park City
- April 14: Girls Lacrosse @ Maple Mountain
- April 14: Boys Lacrosse vs. Maple Mountain
- April 15: Golf @ Spanish Oaks
- April 15: Tennis @ Payson
- April 15: Baseball vs. Salem Hills
- April 15: Softball @ Payson
- April 15: Soccer @ Wasatch
- April 16 & 17: Tennis @ St. George
- April 16 & 17: Track @ Utah County Invite @ Provo High School
- April 16: Girl's Lacrosse @ Park City
- April 16: Softball @ Toole
- April 16: Boy's Lacrosse vs. Park City
- May 18th Scholarship Assembly (seniors)
- May 21st Yearbook Day/last day for seniors
- May 24th Graduation practice
- May 26th Graduation @ SF Fairgrounds 10 AM
- May 28th Last day of school (half day)
- Graduation Announcements from Jostens. You can pick up your graduation announcement on Thursday, April 15 at the end of school if you ordered them from Jostens.
- Boys Basketball: Attention anyone interested in playing Boys Basketball! This includes incoming Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. There is a player/parent meeting on Wednesday, April 14th, @ 6:00pm in the Main Gym at SFHS. Please be there!!!
- SENIORS!!! Scholarships are waiting for you. Thursday April 15th is the deadline for the Local Scholarships. We have 16 Local Scholarships to apply for. Kiplyn Davis Scholarship, Riverview Elementary Scholarship, Nebo Credit Union Scholarship to name a few. Come into the Counseling office and get the applications.
- HFAN Tickets: We are excited to announce that we will be having HFAN this year. We will have HYPNO hick, carnival games, and a movie and stomp on the football field on April 23 from 6-11. Get your tickets for 15 dollars at the finance office or pay $20 at the gate. It is going to be the party of the year. Masks will be required but you will not need to be tested.
- Student Council Elections: Campaigning and elections are this week for SBOs ONLY. You will get a ballot link in your school email. If you are running for junior council, you can't start campaigning and hanging posters until Monday, April 19th. Remember this week is SBO elections only, junior and senior elections will start next week. If you haven't turned your application for junior or senior council yet, turn it in by Wednesday morning!
- College Night: "Students! Are you interested in finding out more information about colleges and universities within and around Utah? Please plan on attending the UHED Regional College Night on Wednesday, April 14th from 6-8pm. This is a live virtual event with presentations by college representatives. This is a great opportunity to learn more about higher education opportunities, including admissions, scholarships, programs and majors. The event is accessible on the UHED website. You will login with your previously created login and password or by creating a new login. Come into the counseling office for more information!"
- Dance Company Auditions: Calling all dancers! Dance Company Auditions are coming up. The Parent Meeting will be Monday April 19th with the Clinic & Auditions the following week. Pick up an Info Packet in the office today. Follow @sfhsdancers to stay up to date with the Dance Dept. Let Miss McCandless know if you've any questions.
- Detention Hours: Those students who have more than 3 hours of detention will not be able to participate in the graduation ceremony. Please begin working off detention hours if you currently have more than 3. Detention hours can be made up during Don Hour or before school or during lunch. Please work with one of your teachers to set up a time. Also students will not be able to pick up their yearbook early if they have more than 3 hours.
- SFHS YouTube Channel: Please subscribe to SFHS YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIxe-gBYrHZUKyWe1u2OR4A to help us get 1000 subscribers. This will help in being able to livestream events.
- MTECH’s registration date is April 20, 2021 at 8:00am for the fall semester. This registration date is for all defined entry classes (Automotive, Digital Marketing & Analytics, Pharmacy, CNA, EMT, Dental, Culinary, etc.) All other OE/OE Programs (Medical Assistant, IT, etc.) will register a month before the class begins. We are thrilled to announce that we have now opened up for individual in-person tours again! This is a great opportunity for students to come see our labs and classrooms, and see if MTECH is a good fit for them. Your student can make a tour appointment at any of our campuses at mtec.edu/tours. If an in-person tour appointment doesn’t work for your student, they can also make an appointment to speak with an MTECH recruiter over the phone. They can make this appointment at the same link, mtec.edu/tours.
The Infinite Campus App is the most effective tool for parents, students, and other community members to stay engaged and stay connected to critical school-related information anywhere and anytime from a mobile device. The easy-to-use design app allows you to see what is happening in the classroom so you can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. Campus Student and Campus Parent are designed to provide real-time access to student information.
Attendance Office Number: 801-798-4070
- Detention Hours: On November 2 SFHS started calculating detention hours for students. For every tardy there will be 15 minutes added to students detention hours, 30 minutes for a late tardy, 60 minutes for an unexcused absence, and 90 minutes for a sluff. We are still encouraging students who are sick to stay home, but please call attendance at 801.798.4060 or email email@example.com to excuse the absence. If students go above 3 hours of detention they will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities. If they are below 3 hours they do not need to serve detention. Students should serve detention with their teachers during Don Hour or before school. Please make arrangements with your teacher if you need to serve outside of this time. We will not have a detention lab going at this time. We will send out a weekly email with the student's total number of detention hours. Please reach out if you have any questions. SFHS Administration
- Please check your email weekly to get updates on your students detention hours. If you do not receive an email then your student currently has zero hours
- Athletic Surveys: Just wanting to let everyone know that we are going to start implementing athletic surveys. Our plan is to survey all of our athletes over the next several weeks. This week we will be pulling down fall sport athletes for a quick survey, the survey will be 10 minutes or less.
* School Fees can be paid either online at MySchoolFees.com or by coming to the finance office Monday-Friday between 7:30am-3:00pm. (Fees for Secondary schools are not available on Infinite Campus.)
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel so that we can get 1000 followers. This helps to be able to live stream events.