ULTIMATE BACHELORETTE PARTYGOERS RECEIVE:
- $50 Shipboard Credit (per cabin)
- Bon Voyage Bottle of Champagne with Chocolates (per cabin)
- Bottle of Red Wine with dinner (per cabin; 1 night only)
- UBPAS Goddess Swag Bag (per person)
WHAT'S INCLUDED ON THE CRUISE
- Unlimited Gourmet Dining
- 2-night Cruise Accommodation
- Entertainment & Activities
- Optional Spa and Relaxation Facilities
Having a nice dinner with the girls before hitting the nightclub has never been easier! Everyone ordered what we liked, enjoyed some wine, and no one had to worry about picking up the tab. It was HASSLE FREE! -- A.G., Past Cruiser
Visitors to Ensenada can visit a cantina or sidewalk cafe and stroll through the market and adjoining seafood eateries. Tourists browse along the main shopping district, Avenida Lopez Mateos, with its sidewalks, refurbished storefronts and ornate streetlamps. Visitors can also enjoy good wine from gold-green Guadalupe Valley outside the city.
Ensenada serves as the gateway to the fabled Baja Peninsula and is considered one of the best sportfishing ports anywhere along the Pacific.
OPTIONAL GROUP EXCURSION ADD-ON:
Ensenada Wine Country Tour
starting at $49.99 per person
All ages welcome; minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years
On this excursion you will:
- Learn about the history of Ensenada and the Baja area as well as the local customs and traditions.
- Take a 30-45 minute tour of each winery and discover how they transform crushed grapes into delightful bottles of wine, sherry, tequila and brandy.
- Taste selected wines served with assorted cheeses and biscuits.
- Visit the winery’s store, where you may purchase these wines at considerable savings. A free bottle of wine is included with this tour.