The University of Iowa
- 33,000 Students
- 200+ Majors
- Most popular undergraduate majors: psychology, human physiology, health and human physiology, communication studies, English, biology, finance, biomedical engineering, mechanical engineering, business
- 16:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- 78% of classes have fewer than 30 students
- 95% of graduates find jobs or are admitted to graduate school within six months of earning their degree.
- Ranked in the top 5% of Universities in the World
THE UNIVERSITY OF IOWA
The University of Iowa is located Iowa City, Iowa, ranked the #3 college town in the USA offering the energy of a major metropolitan area with the friendliness and safety of a small town, theres something for everyone in Iowa City, Shopping local art, live music, street festivals and excellent restaurants make Iowa City a great place to live.
Grant Field is on the finest facilities in the nation with a state of the art playing surface, watering system, permanent grandstand, restrooms, and press box. Whether competing on the new Grant Field, or on the original facility that was introduced in 1989, opponents have usually left Iowa City unhappy. The Hawkeye own and overall record of 157-54, a Big Ten Record of 65-31 at the venue and an 11-2 mark in NCAA tournament games contested in Iowa City.