CALI BBQ IS DIGITAL-FOCUSED RESTAURANT
- Cali BBQ generated more than $30 million in sales in 13 years as a single-unit restaurant in a challenging location.
- Now we are opening our third location, a takeout and delivery Ghost Kitchen inside the Aztec Food Hub at San Diego State University.
- Our first "Friendly Ghost Kitchen" is open now at the Barrio Food Hub, where customers can also order from our Cali Wings brand in addition to our classic barbecue foods.
- Both of our ghost kitchens are with CloudKitchens, an innovative food startup founded by Uber co-founder Travis Kalanick.
- Our Digital Restaurant Model is now 3x more profitable since the changes we made in response to the pandemic.
- We now use Toast Order and Pay to eliminate servers, with a focus on delivery and online ordering.
- Cali BBQ has 45 employees across our restaurants and media company.
CALI BBQ MEDIA
As a media company, we have collaborated with companies and brands including Weber, Traeger, Yelp, Toast, and others.
Cali BBQ has been featured in the New York Times, Entrepreneur, Eater, Inc. Magazine, Thrillist, and many more local and national media appearances.
NEW YORK TIMES: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/12/sports/football/la-chargers-san-diego.html
SAN DIEGO MAGAZINE: https://www.sandiegomagazine.com/food-drink/what-ghost-kitchens-mean-for-the-future-of-san-diegos-dining-scene/