Customer Success Managers (CSM) own the post-sales experience at Adobe, driving active use and maximizing the return on a customer’s technology investment. CSMs are responsible for ensuring the overall success for a portfolio of accounts and are adept at building a consultative relationship with the key leaders within that portfolio. Successful CSMs are technology-savvy individuals who have experience with Adobe solutions with a clear understanding of the value of those solutions in driving organizational strategies and workflows.
This position will be based in Mexico City, Mexico.
If you want to be part of the company that is transforming the World through digital experiences and would like to participate in this journey to select the best, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CSM Position Includes All Of The Following Aspects
• Client relationship management
• Project management
• Client presentations
• Client retention
• Identifying growth opportunities
• Strategic consulting in online marketing and web analytics
• Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and strategies
• Experience delivering solution and service recommendations to meet client business objectives
• Ability to analyze customer needs and meet those needs at scale
• Lead and participate in activities that drive product adoption
• Thoughtfully and proactively reach out to customers on a rolling basis with the goal of driving adoption, identifying expansion and add on opportunities, and have a current/up to date customer health grade.
• Managing clients throughout the entire client lifecycle
• Build quality relationships with new and current clients
• Create and execute strategic account growth plans with sales for key customers.
• Proactively manage and address customer issues throughout the deployment process and the duration of the customer lifecycle
• Fully understand customer requests, document and engage appropriate resources
• Identify additional services and solutions opportunities with account team members
• Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensure renewals and drive long-term account growth
• Drive ongoing cadence with customer to report on KPIs and to raise awareness of Adobe news and events
• Share results and actionable items with cross-functional stakeholders
• Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
• Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
• Exceptional customer skills demonstrated from previous employment
• Strong and proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and technical projects
• Exceptional organizational and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree in business management or relevant field
• Passion for digital marketing and client success
• Demonstrated exceptional customer skills from previous employment
• Strong and proven track record of successfully managing client relationships and technical projects
• Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
• Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
• Understanding of enterprise internet business models and online processes, terminology, concepts and strategies
• Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to client success
• Work closely with the teams that provision, customize, monitor, manage and upgrade our cloud hosted Enterprise offering and drive continuous improvements into the management system to support these areas
• Experience with cloud hosting including Microsoft Azure or AWS cloud infrastructure.
The Adobe Experience
What Adobe offers to you:
Our market-leading products and services create incredible experiences for our customers. And our career opportunities, benefits, and culture create amazing experiences for you.
An inspiring workplace
Join a diverse community of smart, passionate colleagues at the top of their game. Take pride in a culture that promotes sustainability and giving back to the community. And work in a physical environment designed to foster creativity and well-being.
Room to grow
We invest in developing your talents with training and mentorship, and we challenge you with engaging work that ensures you can make an impact and build your skills.
To know more about our exciting working experience, check our careers website: http://www.adobe.com/careers/why-adobe.html