Thank you for all your support, and especially coming out to our first community day! It was a wonderful day for our community! Testing season is upon us! MAP begins this week for 8th grade and next week for 6th and 7th grade! We are looking forward to an exciting testing season! The end of the year is full of lots of amazing events. Please make sure you are checking in with the weekly newsletters from your child’s team for information ! #BeBCMS
- 🍎Please keep lunch accounts current. You can turn in your checks to your HR teachers.
- 📝8th grade: please turn in your 4 year class plans to the front office! Due now!
- 📸8th grade: please turn in your baby picture to Ms. KP! Due now!
- 🤓SPRING MAP is 3/4-3/15•
- 🤓GMAS Testing is 4/8-4/19•
- 🍪We are accepting snack donations for GMAS• granola bars, fruit snacks, etc. Thank you for your support!
- 🚌Spring Field Trips are coming soon: check with your team newsletters for dates and locations!
Winter Banquet information!
- #CelebrateMonday• Baseball HOME vs RHMS, Soccer HOME vs SEBMS, Redskin Spirit Day, Scholars get in free to athletic events today
- #TurnUpTuesday• Track meet- HOME, Athletic Practices after school
- #WinWednesday• Soccer HOME, Athletic Practices after school,
- #ThankfulThursday• GOLF match at Black Creek, BasebalL HOME, Athletic Practices after school
- #FocusFriday• CLUB day, TRACK at William James
PBIS Scholar of the Month!
ELITE teachers working at community day!
Thank you for supporting our school!
We are here to serve you• please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on my cell at 912•255•0630
❤️🤓Ms. Raeburn• Mr. Sikes• Mr. Scott🖤🤓